We believe our customers have a right to expect from us good standards of personal service. They should be treated with equal respect, listened to and responded to in a manner which is polite, helpful and timely.
We aim to ensure that we give our customers the personal service and response that we would want if we were in their place.
- Listen to your views
- Involve you in shaping services
- Explain our reasons when we’re unable to do something
- Treat you with dignity and respect
- Respond to your enquiries promptly and efficiently
- Be helpful and responsive to your needs
- Ensure our services are accessible and easy to use
- Be polite and professional at all times
- Apologise to you when we get things wrong and tell you when we will put them right
To see how we will achieve this download our Customer Service Standards.