- We can make sure you are happy with the services you receive
- We can continue to improve services to tenants
- You have opportunity to get involved in your local community
- You have opportunity to share or learn new skills
We understand that finding time to be involved can be difficult so we offer lots of different ways for you to participate. Some of these activities will only take five minutes of your time and other activities will take longer or happen more regularly. The most important thing is that you can get involved in a way that suits you.
You can read and download our Tenant Participation Strategy here which details our approach to tenant involvement across the organisation.
Visit the Events page or the Get involved in Your Community section to find out some of the opportunities available. You can also contact us on one of the options on this page and one of the team will get back to you!
At Cadwyn, we work in partnership with tenants to shape and improve our services. Here are just some ways you can give us feedback and make your voice heard:
- Speaking to your Neighbourhood Officer or another member of staff
- Completing and returning a satisfaction survey
- Participating in a focus group, consultation or workshop
- Joining Neighbourhood Officers on an estate inspection
- Taking part in a survey or poll
- Being part of our scrutiny team of tenants who look closely at specific service areas and make recommendations for improvements
- Setting up a Residents’ Group or Association with your neighbours