- Make an appointment with you and let you know who will be carrying out the work
- Send you text confirmation of the timescales for repairs.
- Make safe all emergency repairs within 2 hours and complete them within 72 hours
- Complete the repair within one visit where possible
- Where we need to do repairs to common parts of flats or the external parts of your home we will not expect you to wait in for us to do the repair.
- Everyone who carries out work to your home will have an identification badge
- All of the people working in your home will be courteous, respectful and comply with our code of conduct.
Anyone that visits your property will adhere to our code of conduct:
Sometimes repairs are the tenant’s responsibility to fix, especially when things have been damaged or worn out due to misuse. This page sets out what is our responsibility to repair and what is yours. If you’re not sure please report it and we will let you know.