Cadwyn’s repairs are managed by
- Make an appointment with you for all repairs to be undertaken by CanDo Contractors
- Send you text confirmation of the time- scales for repairs if they are going to be carried out by a different contractor, who will then contact you before they call out – Confirm the appointment time at the point of contact. Followed by a confirmation text.
- Make safe all emergency repairs within 2 hours and complete them within 72 hours
- Complete the repair within one visit where possible
- Where we need to do repairs to common parts of flats or the external parts of your home we will not expect you to wait in for us to do the repair.
- Everyone who carries out work to your home will have an identification badge
- All of the people working in your home will be courteous, respectful and comply with our code of conduct.
Anyone that visits your property will adhere to our code of conduct:
Sometimes repairs are the tenant’s responsibility to fix, especially when things have been damaged or worn out due to misuse. This table sets out what is our responsibility to repair and what is yours. If you’re not sure please report it and we will let you know.