Website Cadwyn Housing Association
You’ll also be:
- Working in a fully virtualised environment with multiple sites
- Looking to further progress the inter-operation of company systems to improve cross-platform reporting
- Involved with the replacement of the housing management system
- Managing our phone systems, internet and phone lines and printer contracts
- Ensuring the business continuity of our IT systems
We work well with people who have solid technical skills and a strong desire to innovate and try new things.
Other areas that play to your strengths are:
- Holding a relevant degree
- Experience of leading a team
- Ability to manage diverse workloads
- Project management experience
- Procurement / supplier management
- Knowledge of emerging technology
In return you’ll get to work for an organisation that rewards our staff with excellent benefits such as flexible working arrangements, Social Housing Pension Scheme, generous holiday entitlement, a focus on health and wellbeing and access to Occupational Health Service, amongst many other things.
Cadwyn is committed to the Principles of Equal Opportunities, Tenant Participation, Professionalism, Openness and Accessibility.
£41,000 – £44,999 per annum pro rata
9.00pm Friday 25th January 2019
Date of interviews: To be confirmed
To apply for this role, please submit your CV, our personal details (equality form) and a covering letter detailing how your key strengths meet our requirements (as specified above) and why we’re the perfect match!
Applications should be marked Private and Confidential and returned to the HR Department, Cadwyn Housing Association, 197 Newport Road, Cardiff CF24 1AJ. Alternatively, applications can be emailed to Jobs@Cadwyn.co.uk. Please ensure that when posting applications that the correct postage is used. If you require an application pack to be sent in the post please contact our recruitment line on 02920 43 4425 or email Jobs@Cadwyn.co.uk.
Due to the high volume of applications Cadwyn receives for its vacancies we will only contact successful candidates who have reached the interview stage.
Good luck with your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org